- Canadian Opportunities Unlimited, Inc. (COUI) started to give Filipinos professional guidance & assistance in applying for & securing a permanent resident or immigrant visa to Canada since 1998. COUI has a strong reputation for integrity w/ the Canadian Embassy & it clients.
- Represented by Yadollah Nikou Sichani, a Canadian Citizen who is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC R416511 ) and Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), and is thus recognized by the Embassy.
- Is reputable and has a proven track record in representing applicants, COUI was registered in 1998 with Securities and Exchange Commission ( SEC No. A1998 – 07153 ) as an independent immigration consulting office by the principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- We have 95% Approval Rate and 90% Non – Appearance in the Embassy.
- Happy and satisfied the clients are growing and referring their relatives, friends and colleagues to COUI
Nation of Immigrants
Canada has been voted as No.1 country with the Best Quality Life; Vancouver and Toronto as world’s easiest cities to live in.
Canada provides very comfortable standard of living, social security, quality public education, low criminality, good health care, stable and growing economy, and a pollution free environment.
Canada’s banking system was ranked by The World Economic Forum in 2008 as the healthiest in the world.
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
3 New Territories
Nation of Immigrants
- Republic of the Philippines has been Canada’s top source of college-educated professionals and other highly remarkable skills since 1990’s.
- Republic of the Philippines ranks high among the top 10 source countries of immigrants for the past 6 years – Canada has been destination of Choice for many Filipino immigrants .
- On the still – limited number of contract workers allowed entry to Canada, data for the past 3 years show that OFW’s has been growing in numbers (mostly live-in caregivers, hotel and restaurant workers, and a smaller number of IT workers)